Saks Fifth Avenue
5800 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL, 33431, US
Events happening soon at this store
Saks Fifth Avenue - Store Openings & Events
Announcing that in select stores nationwide, Saks Fifth Avenue will now be opening.
As Saks doors open, here are the safety measures being taken:
- Mandatory Associate face coverings & daily health checks
- Thorough cleanings, multiple times a day
- Additional safety measures for beauty areas & registers
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the store
- Reduced occupancy, with density monitored throughout the day
They are also providing expanded shopping options, including:
- Sidewalk pickup & returns
- Shopping appointments before, during & after store hours
- Dressing rooms prepared in advance with one’s preferred items
- Personalized digital lookbooks
- Virtually shop the store via video chat
Please note that new store hours are 11 to 7, Monday through Saturday, and 12 to 6 on Sundays.
For more information or to schedule any of the services above, please:
Locations Open for Curbside Pickup:
- New York: https://
- Beverly Hills: https://
- Palm Desert Resort: https://
- South Coast Plaza: https://
- Naples: https://
- Philadelphia: https://
A Note from Our Founder, Dr. Brown
Please follow RéVive Skincare on Facebook for up to date information on retail store openings. In the meantime, please see a note from RéVive founder, Dr. Gregory Bays Brown.
Dear RéVive Friends & Family,
These are unusual times and I wanted to reach out to each of you. First and foremost I am a physician. It is the ultimate helping profession and part of my DNA. I always told my patients, whatever their malady, the most important thing at the end of the day is to be healthy. Never lose sight of that. That statement is so true now.
Some of the preventative measures we are experiencing may seem extreme, but once this virus has run its course (and it will have an end) it will all prove worthwhile. Just know that myself and all of my fellow RéVive staff and employees are here to underscore how important your health and wellbeing is to us. For me, RéVive is simply an extension of practicing medicine - a way to make you feel better and bring happiness. We will win this battle. Together.
Dr. Gregory Bays Brown
Founder of RéVive