AMBASSADOR PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Brand Ambassador Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions (the "Agreement") set out the legally binding terms of your participation in the RéVive Skincare Brand Ambassador program (the "Program"). The Program is owned, operated and Brand Ambassadors selected by RV Skincare, LLC (the “Brand").
By completing the application process and participating in the Program, you (“you” or the “Ambassador”) agree to the terms and conditions contained herein, our Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published occasionally on the reviveskincare.com website (the "Site") by RéVive Skincare. If you do not agree to or understand this Agreement, do not apply to or participate in the Program.
Brand Ambassador Agreement
You certify to the Brand that if you are an individual (i.e., not a Company) you are at least 18 years of age. If you are a Company, you certify that you are an officer of the company or you are otherwise authorized to act on behalf of the company. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use the Program and that you take full responsibility for the selection and use of the Program. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Program is revoked in such jurisdictions. You understand and agree that the arrangement is not deemed to create an employment, partnership, or joint venture between RéVive Skincare and any Brand Ambassador. As a Brand Ambassador you are expected to act with honesty, comply with Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) guidelines and adhere to all applicable laws.
There are basic requirements for participating in the Program.
An Ambassador must be over the age of 18 to participate.
In addition to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Ambassadors must also act in compliance with all Program Guidelines as defined herein and subject to change.
The Program offers multiple benefits to Ambassadors in exchange for the content, hereinafter “Content”, (information, images, pictures, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials). Ambassadors create the Content with a product or products the Brand has sent to the Ambassador as a part of the Program to publish to his or her social media channels (including but not limited to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, WeChat, TikTok, and Twitter).
The Brand reserves the right to decide on and inform what, how often, and how many benefits the Ambassador will receive while participating in the Program. Benefits are offered to Ambassadors during the Program in exchange for a product promotion on the social media accounts of the Ambassadors. The Brand reserves the right to unilaterally change or terminate, as well as increase or limit the benefits Ambassadors receive, and the Brand taking into account commercially reasonable attempts will inform the Ambassadors about the benefits they will receive. Benefits may include:
- 15% commission on sales generated by Ambassador’s unique code paid monthly within the 3-month program with 30 net terms via ACH unless otherwise specified.
- $25 off discount for reviveskincare.com provided to the Ambassador's audience for first time purchases – limited to one usage per customer.
- If Brand may choose to provide complimentary products to the Ambassador or their audience at their sole discretion.
Brand Ambassador's Duties
Once the Ambassador has received Brand products as a part of the Program, the Ambassador agrees to the deliverables listed at the end of these terms.
The list below outlines tips for the Ambassador to consider when creating content for the Brand:
- Consider tonal similarities to pictures posted on the Brand’s social channels.
- If the Ambassador uses any of the Brand’s trademarks (including word or graphic elements) it must be done in compliance with the Brand’s Terms of Service and he or she must include a statement attributing that trademark to the Brand.
- The Brand’s logo cannot be altered or changed.
After posting the initial promotional social media posts, the Brand will mutually agree with the Ambassador on the Content he or she must prepare for further participation in the Program. All communication regarding the aforementioned takes place via a dedicated email: ambassadors@ReViveSkincare.com.
Ambassadors must share monthly results for the Content created and posted during the Program. A monthly report should be sent to ambassadors@ReViveSkincare.com.
Upon notice from the Brand, you must immediately remove all references to the Brand, including its name, logo, trademark, service mark, or any other identifying material.
The Ambassador is solely responsible for the activity that occurs on the Ambassador's account, and the Ambassador must keep its account password secure. The Ambassador must notify the Brand immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of its account. Although the Brand will not be liable for the Ambassador's losses caused by any unauthorized use of his/her account, the Ambassador may be liable for the losses of the Brand or others due to such unauthorized use described above.
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, products, services, and other materials posted to a social media site by users, including You (“Content”), is the sole responsibility of the poster of the Content. This means that you, and not us, are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available. You represent and warrant that (i) you own or otherwise control all of the rights in and to the Content that you post; (ii) that the Content is accurate; (iii) use of the Content you supply does not violate these Terms; (iv) the Content does not infringe, violate, or interfere with any intellectual property or other rights of any third party and does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (v) the Content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
Should Content be deemed illegal, we will cooperate with the proper authorities, including but not limited to submitting all necessary information to them.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any Content submitted by you is offensive, harmful, illegal, infringing, harassing, false, and/or inappropriate, we may remove it or ask you to retract or modify the Content in question. We have no obligation, however, to restrict or monitor Content in any way.
Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Site.
Any material, information, or idea you submit to us may be disseminated or used by us without compensation or liability to you for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. We have no obligation to keep any submissions confidential, return any materials that you submit to us, or compensate you for the use of any such materials under any circumstances. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on our use of any materials, ideas, or information that you submit to us.
By entering into this agreement, you grant the Brand permission to utilize posted content where the brand is highlighted visually, in copy, tags, mentions or swipe-up links. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, or unless we have requested permission providing you terms different from these, by granting us permission, or by uploading, placing, or posting Content for this Program, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable license, under all intellectual property and other rights, including, without limitation, privacy and publicity, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, transmit, exploit, create derivative works from the Content (in whole or in part), and incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed, for any purpose associated with the Brand. You grant us and our sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Content, if we choose. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on “moral rights” and similar theories, if any.
AMBASSADOR DELIVERABLES & PAYMENT
- Create (1) 2 in-feed static posts (or Reels or IGTV as long as shared to feed), and (2) 3-5 story series published during each month of the 3-month Program.
- Brand suggests more frequent publishing for higher commission opportunities.
- Clearly communicate your RéVive Skincare one-time $25 discount code to your audience in each piece of content. Details below.
- Ambassador Discount should be communicated as a swipe up link (to be provided) and code as a text overlay in every story, via all caps text in caption of posts, vocally in each video and via link-in-bio for 3 months.
- Utilize discount link in bio via linktree option
- Include unique code in all-caps as part of the in-feed caption
- For video content, consider showcasing the unique code as a text overlay (super) on frame as well as vocally
- Establish product promotion cadence with Brand during Program launch.
- Provide the Brand with monthly performance statistics, including but not limited to number of pertinent Brand posts, impressions, number of engagements and engagement rates, reach and click-through rates. This can be provided via screenshots of insights for all content posted.
- Ambassador to receive a flat fee of $500 USD for the 3-month program.
- Upon agreement, Ambassador to receive RéVive Ambassador introductory products (up to $670 USD value).
- Ambassador to select $1,500 USD worth of RéVive products to use for content production usage throughout the 3-month program.
- Ambassador to receive unlimited commission based on product sales (paid per payment terms listed in T&Cs