Hydrating Radiance Oil
Regular price $125.00 value
1 oz / 30 ml
This multi-benefit elixir gives skin a healthy, radiant glow. Enriched with natural oils, the illuminating drops help soften skin and provide a light, pearlescent look while hydrating skin.
Results and Technology
The elixir boasts RéVive’s signature Bio-Renewal Protein for youthful looking, luminous skin.
- Instantly hydrates skin while infusing active ingredients
- Delivers a soft pearlescent glow
- For all skin types; Not pore-clogging
In an independent clinical research study,
- 100% of subjects saw an immediate increase in moisturization
In an independent consumer research study,
- 97% of subjects agree the product gives skin a healthy-looking all-over glow
- 97% of subjects agree their skin’s radiance was restored
- 97% of subjects felt their skin felt smoother and softer
- 97% of subjects agree the product is easy to incorporate into a skincare routine
Usage and Ingredients
Use 1-2 drops and apply using finger tips or brush. There are multiple ways to use Glow Elixir, here are three of our favorites:
- Glow All Over: Apply over your moisturizer or foundation all over your face.
- Use as a Highlighter: Over your foundation or moisturizer, apply Glow Elixir to cheekbones, bridge of nose, brow bone and chin.
- Master the Mix: Mix with your foundation or moisturizer for subtle all-over radiance.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua (Water, Eau), Isododecane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Heptyl Undecylenate, Dimethicone, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Oligopeptide-24, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Oleate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)
You May Also Enjoy
Customer Reviews of the Glow Elixir
Please note: There are no guarantees of specific results—and individual results may vary.