Glycolic Renewal Peel
Regular price $295.00 value
118 ml / 4 fl. oz.
A high-performance, professional peel system for at-home use with no downtime.
Results and Technology
Glycolic Acid helps to retexturize skin and remove dead skin. Formulated to refine pores by making them appear visibly smaller, encourage skin renewal to help eliminate visible imperfections, and dramatically improve skin tone, texture and clarity.
- Step 1. Glycolic Renewal Peel Professional Cleansing Pad gently but thoroughly cleanses away all dirt and impurities, clears skin, and exfoliates away dullness and dead skin. Works to prepare skin for the optimal results of the Professional Renewal Gel.
- Step 2. Glycolic Renewal Peel Professional Renewal Gel instantly penetrates prepped skin to regenerate the appearance of skin and bring smoother, healthier looking skin to the surface. Younger-looking, brighter, glowing skin is revealed.
Usage and Ingredients
Use complete system 1-2 times per week at night. Avoid contact with eyes, lips, neck and irritated skin.
- Step 1. Glycolic Renewal Peel Professional Cleansing Pad: Gently sweep pre-saturated Professional Cleansing Pad in circular motion across freshly cleansed skin to prepare skin for Step 2 of the system.
- Step 2. Glycolic Renewal Peel Professional Renewal Gel: Squeeze a generous, quarter size amount of Professional Renewal Gel into palm of hand. Use fingertips to gently apply a liberal amount of gel to face. Leave on for up to 5 minutes and then rinse off with water. Follow with RéVive Serum and Moisturizer. Recommended for use with SPF moisturizer during day for sun protection and to preserve results from the Glycolic Renewal Peel Professional System.
- Special Tip: May also be used on chest, shoulders and backs of hands to achieve the same benefits.
(Gel): Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Ammonium Hydroxide. (Pads): Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Arginine, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.
Customer Reviews of the Glycolic Renewal Peel
Please note: There are no guarantees of specific results—and individual results may vary.